Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not my first blog

After many attempts to create an blog account, I finally succeed...not without the help of Josiah. I am a little hesitant because blogging is just like reflecting thoughts aloud...not so used to doing that. On one hand it is like I am just voicing my thoughts, on the other hand, I feel that to a certain extent my privacy is compromised.

Got Taylor Swift CD...it is absolutely fantastic. How could a 20 year old kid write like that? What is her pysche???How could she express all that she did in such beautiful music and voice of an angle somemore...

Went for a talk about  Love...It is at 3 levels

1) Liking someone - it is kind of a feeling...an emotional experience

2) Liking someone rationally - this will happen after a lot of dating....after 21because you need to be responsible

3) Loving someone out of will power .....obviously have to be much older.... I mean if you wish to marry after 3 years of dating...for guys better start at maybe about 23 ...last year at U and then marry by 26.....so if you kind of like someone now and say you are 13....boy you need to date the SAME girl for 13 years.....wow possible?????? Nah......

There is a GREAT divide between Liking someone ( ie anyone can like "like" someone ) and Liking someone rationally and then Loving someone at will.

When I was about 12, I think I like a few hundred people....I mean just like....didnt tell them. I like the boy that sold eggs ... but it is so different when you like someone responsibly....

No comments:

Post a Comment